The Ambassadors shall serve as the 'official' host group for The Greater Oklahoma City Hispanic Chamber of Commerce-sponsored functions.
The Ambassador Team is a volunteer group of recognized professionals who interact with fellow Chamber members to provide information and answer questions about the Chamber of Commerce, its programs and services. The Ambassadors have a unique opportunity to bring attention to the Chamber and their own member firms.
- Welcomes new Chamber members and establishes a relationship that secures their membership.
- Provides that all important member-to-member link, understanding and responding to member needs as only another member can.
- Serves as a member resource, providing leadership and encouraging participation.
- Promotes member satisfaction and therefore, member retention.
- Applications for potential Ambassadors will be reviewed and accepted on a routine basis by the Ambassador Team Leadership group.
- All members of the Ambassador Team shall be employed by member/investor businesses of The Greater Oklahoma City Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- The Ambassador Team will consist of a maximum of 30 representatives. Once at capacity, a waiting list will be maintained.
- Serving as an ambassador is a minimum one-year commitment.
- Unsurpassed business contacts and networking opportunities
- Increased exposure to The Chamber and its many initiatives
- Receive Chamber newsletter, membership directory and be informed of Chamber programs and initiatives
- Recognition in the Chamber newsletter
The Ambassadors will be divided into teams, headed by team captains. The Ambassador Leadership Team selects the team captains. Each team captain serves as a leader and resource person for their individual team members.
Monthly Recognition & Awards
The team that submits the most points in a given month will be recognized for their achievement with the Ambassador Highpoint Traveling Team Trophy.
The Ambassador of the Month
The Ambassador of the Month will be awarded a certificate and will be recognized in the monthly newsletter.
- Points must be submitted at the monthly Ambassador meeting or faxed to the Chamber prior to the meeting in order to be counted towards monthly awards.
The Ambassador of the Year
The individual Ambassador submitting the greatest number of points for the year will be recognized with the Ambassador of the Year Award for their extraordinary volunteer efforts at the Annual Christmas Gala.
A letter of recognition will be sent to each Ambassador’s employer by the Chamber president to express his/her appreciation for allowing them to participate in the Ambassador Team.
Ambassador of the Month
Ready to Learn More?
If you would like to be an Ambassador click here to download the application. Looking for more information about the Ambassador program? Call us at (405) 616-5031