Greater Oklahoma City Hispanic Chamber of CommerceThe Greater Oklahoma City Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is a community based organization located in the heart of Oklahoma City with a membership of over 400. The Chamber is a nonprofit 501(c) 6 organization whose primary purpose is to serve local community needs, focusing on those that impact businesses.
Our activities include:
- The Greater Oklahoma City Hispanic Chamber of Commerce frequently provides services to the Hispanic community in the form of business training workshops as well as one on one counseling through our Business Assistance Center.
- ¡Viva Expo!, the Chamber's annual business and consumer expo where over 200 Hispanic and non-Hispanic businesses promote and display products and services. Over 17,000 people attended last year.
- Monthly network “Business After Hours “for members to network and promote their business and projects. The monthly network is held every fourth Thursday of the month.
- Gala/ Silent Auction and award's ceremony in the Spring.
- ¡Viva Sabor!- Wine tasting and Hispanic and Latino food tasting event is done in June. Some of the finest restaurants offering samples of the best Hispanic and Latino foods in Oklahoma. Featuring entertainment as well as Hispanic and Latino Art
- Ribbon cuttings for new businesses
Get maximum exposure for your business.
Join the Chamber today!
Call us at (405) 616-5031 and ask us about all our events.