Develop and launch the YWCA Workforce Readiness Program.
1. Conduct 120 hours of digital and workforce skills training in an online and/or in-person platform with at least 125 participants in cohorts of 10-20.
2. Effectively conduct outreach to YWCA clients, women, and underserved populations who have not completed a 4-year higher education program in order to gain participation.
3. Assist in revision and updates of existing training tools, including PowerPoint presentations and handouts to utilize for the YW Strive Program.
4. Assist in coordinating and scheduling guest speakers for digital literacy and job readiness classes.
5. Provide a holistic empowerment program through collaboration with YWCA domestic and sexual violence advocates for YW Strive participants.
6. Provide detailed statistical and narrative reports through efficiently documenting progress made in determined objectives by entering information into the appropriate spreadsheets and reporting.
7. Actively engage in outreach/relationship building with other companies to secure employment/internships for YW Strive participants upon completion of 120 hours.
Qualifications: Minimum of AA degree preferred. Two years’ office experience in a comparable position is preferred. Skills required include; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; advanced written and verbal communication; innovative organization and prioritization; tenacious problem solving abilities; ability to be self-motivated and self-directed.
Other Job Requisites:
This is a non-exempt employee position.
Hours for this position may be irregular and include some evening and weekend hours.
Overtime must be approved.