BASIC PURPOSE: Solicit sales by telephoning businesses, which contributes to the healthy growth and profitability of the company.
- Contact businesses by telephone in order to solicit factoring sales.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities through provided leads lists.
- Obtain prospect interest through effective presentation of financial products, pricing, benefits and bundling of products.
- Close the sale through effective presentation of financial products, pricing, benefits and bundling of products.
- Work with Credit Underwriter to structure funding solutions benefitting the prospective factoring client and Love’s.
- Joint accountability with Operations for providing a “best-in-class” on-boarding experience for new clients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prefer 1-5 years' experience in call center or telemarketing environment.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Knowledge of factoring, financial products and/or trucking industry a plus.
- Extremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal presentation and phone skills; ability to handle heavy call volumes.
- Sales and negotiation skills; specifically persistence, results driven, motivated, and ability to handle rejection.
- Computer literacy a must in maintaining CRM sales database and heavy use of Microsoft Office products.