Anglin Public Relations of OKC is a collaborative, fast-paced, jack-of-all-trades firm. We specialize in comprehensive PR and strategic marketing for businesses, associations, non-profits and government entities. Anglin provides PR services from high-level strategic planning and message development, customer, community and media relations, to hands-on work like content creation, consultation and strategy implementation. Above all, we’re a team that constantly grows, evolves and adapts to better serve our clients.
The Account Executive (AE) is a knowledgeable and experienced professional who will lead the research, planning, implementation and evaluation of client projects. The AE will lead multiple client accounts, meet with clients, determine needs, develop solutions, plans and programs to meet those needs. The AE will oversee the creation of all communications tools, events and activities to satisfy client goals. They are responsible for implementation as well as supporting, guiding and improving the work of junior associates and subcontractors. Internally, the AE will play a leadership role in mentoring, business development and executing organizational strategy.
Anglin PR adheres to the public relations four-step process and the PRSA code of ethics.
- Understand clients’ needs and objectives and advise clients on communication goals and strategy.
- Keep in regular contact with clients to discuss campaigns, provide status reports, discuss needs and assess progress.
- Lead teams to plan, create and manage:
- Research and strategic marketing plans
- Organic and paid digital advertising content and analytics
- Media relations: news pitches, news conferences, opinion pieces for local and national media
- Electronic newsletters: content, graphics, distribution lists and analytics
- Develop relationships with businesses, groups, non-profits, schools and elected officials to further client goals
- Create timelines and budgets for client campaigns.
- Work with the team on development and training.
- Identify and cultivate business development for continued growth of the company.
- Attend community events to develop relationships and publicly speak on behalf of our clients and the firm.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A degree in marketing, public relations or communication field
- APR accreditation
- More than 7 years of PR and/or marketing experience as described in “The Responsibilities”
- A history of business development and growth
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the principal and owner.
We offer also offer a robust benefits package including medical and retirement matching.
Anglin PR has a lean and mighty team with a diverse set of communications skills and backgrounds. We come from different backgrounds and we each apply our experience to a myriad of projects. We have a 20- year history of serving clients across Oklahoma with insight and care. Finally, we have high standards for anyone who joins our team and a bold vision for the future of our company and our community.
Please submit a resume and a sample of your work to:
Anglin Public Relations
Download the full job description here.