BASIC PURPOSE: Monitors the collateral quality of a book of factoring clients to minimize credit losses while increasing the term and profitability of the client/factoring relationship.
- Approves daily advances.
- Monitors collateral quality and collateral trends.
- Monitors and directs verifications
- Primary point of contact for client in assessing needs, services and managing the overall relationship.
- Maintains monthly reviews of client’s credit quality.
- Manages client liquidations or workouts as needed.
- Maintains legal and credit folders for assigned accounts.
- Analyzes client financial statements.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred
- 2-4 years in a credit authority position, preferably in a factoring or commercial finance environment.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financial statement analysis.
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the trucking industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products; experience with Cadence Software a plus.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.