BASIC PURPOSE: Reviews and verifies the validity of freight invoices, bills of lading and rate confirmations sheets prior to posting.
- Review bills of lading and invoicing for accuracy and validity.
- Contact customers to verify the validity of bills of lading and rate confirmations.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 year experience in transportation (trucking) billing or customer service environment preferred.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the trucking industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Please APPLY if you are interested: https://jobs.loves.com/loves/job/Oklahoma-City-Invoice-Verifier-OK-73120/620649000/