BASIC PURPOSE: Performs all duties related to the new client onboarding process.
- Set-up new clients in Cadence software.
- Generate bill of sale & welcome emails for each new client.
- Communicates with new clients to ensure understanding of all aspects of the factoring process.
- Trains new clients on invoice purchasing processes and ClientWeb navigation.
- Reviews invoices and supporting docs for accuracy and completeness.
- Purchase invoice schedules.
- Initiates the hand-off process to move new clients to permanent Account Representative.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years factoring or commercial finance collateral analysis preferred. Bank teller experience will be considered.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the trucking industry preferred.
- Able to reprioritize tasks throughout the day.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.