BASIC PURPOSE: Process collateral and prepare daily funding requests for factoring clients.
- Review invoice schedules for accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct verifications of invoices.
- Ensure notification letters are accurate and in place on all customers.
- Prepare client invoices as needed.
- Purchase invoice schedules and prepare advance forms.
- Provides the front-line contact with clients and customers.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years factoring or commercial finance collateral analysis preferred. Bank teller experience will be considered.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to manage changing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage competing demands without sacrificing accuracy or customer service standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bilingual preferred
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.